Monday, June 28, 2010

Wedding video: Coy Placido and Tuesday Vargas

One of the funniest and most touching wedding videos I've seen so far is from Filipino comedienne Tuesday Vargas (now Marizel Sarangelo-Placido in real life). Her beach wedding to guitarist Coy Placido (of Session Road) in Discovery Shores Boracay looked magnificent and fun. Love her serpentina gown. And her vows, too. :)

Mayad Studios does an absolutely great job, capturing the fun and love that surrounded their union. Here's the video for your enjoyment:


Jerico and Marizel (Tuesday Vargas) from Mayad Studios on Vimeo.

Here's an English translation (well, roughly) of parts of the bride's wedding vows:

"In my life, I've had a lot of dreams: to be a great doctor, to be a beauty queen, and to get married in a beautiful place to a hunk of a guy. I can say that today, one of my dreams has come true: that of becoming a beauty queen."

"Coy, I would like to thank you for the countless times you have saved my life from the abyss. Thank you for the love you have shown me and Kaya, a love that does not expect something in return. Whatever happens, even if we adopt too many cats, become has-beens which won't happen because we're not even famous yet, be laughed at by kids when we're 70 because we're all wrinkled and still have a lot of tattoos, we'll face everything together and with hands holding each other's."

"Today, with all my heart, I give you my life. I will make sure you'll have every reason to be happy. My heart overflows with joy to be wed to my only love."

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Get paid To Promote at any Location