Thursday, September 16, 2010

Colored wedding shoes, part 2

Forgive me for not having updated this blog for some time. I've been really, really busy. Had a lot of things on my plate, and they took away my blogging time. But anyhoo...

I had fun looking at the colored wedding shoes I featured earlier, so here I am giving you another set of photos featuring brides wearing non-white footwear for their wedding. Check them out and find inspiration:

Aside from giving your wedding attire some pizzazz, they make great wedding photography subjects, too. If you dare to be different, going for colored wedding shoes is one thing you can do.

Photo credits, from top: CoryParris.com; DnKPhotography.com; KreativeEye.net; KellyOshiroEvents.com.

1 comment:

  1. More brides are wearing colored wedding shoes these days----usually they follow their color motiff. I think it's great and I will be wearing colored shoes when I get married someday.

    ReplyDelete

Get paid To Promote at any Location