Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Inspiration Board: Blue Modern Vintage

For this post, I'm giving you inspirations for a modern vintage wedding.

The combination of the words "modern" and "vintage" got me confused at first, but when I saw weddings that had this theme, I finally figured that it's basically blending the two together, putting vintage elements in a modern-style wedding.

Usually themes like this would incorporate gold, white, and black for a classic look. Sometimes they infuse pink or orange in this theme, too. For my inspiration board, I'm going for blue, white, and gold. Hope you like it!

Sources: Elite Palace, Amy Atlas, Lazaro by JLM Couture, Etsy, Peculiar Pair Press, Chelsea Nicole Photography, Arrow Vintage Cars, Designer Cakes by April via Flickr, Jim Hjelm Occasions by JLM Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location