Sunday, August 7, 2011

New gowns from BHLDN

Yes, here I am once again to give you a showcase of new wedding dresses, this time from BHLDN. Looking at their latest collection, I find myself falling in love with this company all over again.

I am particularly enamored by the Elysium gown, which features an illusion neckline filled with embroidery:
Elysium gown
... the neckline actually reminded me of what Emma Watson wore for the London premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I think the tulle/ illusion neckline is in vogue!

The Arcadia gown, meanwhile, utilizes floral appliques made from organza, chiffon, and tulle:
Arcadia gown
The skirt features a slit that gives it a sexy look while allowing your shoes to steal a bit of the show.

The Windswept gown is also one of my favorites, with the feather-and-leaf trims at the bottom:
Windswept gown

And while this isn't a gown per se, the Counterpart Shell top and Tulle Tiers Skirt form an awesome bridal ensemble:
Tulle Tiers Skirt and Counterpart Shell Top

For brides-to-be who'd like to veer from the traditional style, BHLDN offers dresses and separates that are laid-back and adventurous yet still very stunning. Check out their new releases on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location