Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Something for the honeymoon: Glow in the dark lingerie

Okay, so I know it's pretty early to talk about honeymoons when you're still in the middle of wedding preparations. But I can't help but share this one to you. It's also a great bridal shower gift...

Just want to share a site I stumbled upon today: the LuminoGlow glow in the dark lingerie. It's a nice, exciting twist to the usual undie you plan to wear on your first night as husband and wife. As the name says, these lingerie pieces, well, glow in the dark. Ooh, playing in the dark? Now that's sexy!

The bras and panties look really seductive. I like this lace half cup bra and lace g-string. As a set, it will really raise temperatures. If this pair doesn't turn on your man, I don't know what will.

The website is also cool, too. With a click of a mouse, you can see how the lingerie looks like when you put out the lights.

And wow, they also have a glow in the dark thong for guys. Well, I don't see my husband wearing this one, but if your man is pretty adventurous, well you and him would make a really hot couple in the dark.

If you want to surprise your hubby-to-be, this is one suggestion I'd really recommend. Hmm, wonder if I could buy one of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location