Friday, May 22, 2009

Operation Dream Dress by Brides.com

Brides.com features the semi-finalists of the Operation Dream Dress participated by newbie designers and fashionistas from the US. 20 entries are currently under selection, all of which have undergone much deliberation from the site owners. Visitors can choose which one they would like to win on the 26th of the month.

I would've liked to vote, but the entries is only open to US residents (and I'm here in Manila, tsk!). But if I were able to vote, I'd pick any of these three:

1. Entry #1 from Jennifer Allen. I like the one-shoulder styles that's so in rage nowadays. It's got flower appliques on the bodice, shoulder strap and the train, which I think looks like a garden of pink and lilac blossoms. Definitely fits a bride with a cheery personality.

2. Entry #11 from Suzanne Perron. Strapless gowns will always be in vogue. I like the trumpet style tiered skirt, as well as the lace details. Fits a sexy, sassy bride. Somehow I'm reminded of my Barbie dolls when I saw this one.

3. Entry #20 by Susan Zygarewicz. It's got a simple style, and when you need some covering for those cold weather weddings (or maybe you just want to hide your upper arms), you just have to don the matching 3/4 sleeved bolero. When it's time for partying, you can transform into something alluring by simply removing the jacket. It's like a 2-in-1 look already. If my sister were to get married, I would suggest her this bridal style.

You can check out the complete gallery here.

How about you? Got any favorite picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location