Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wedding gowns: Get inspiration from the Carolina Herrera Bride Barbie Doll

Last Saturday, when my hubby and I went to the mall, I saw this Barbie exhibit celebrating her 50th year in the industry. There was a display of really beautiful Barbie dolls, but this one really caught my attention:

Carolina Herrera Bride Barbie Doll
(Image from Amazon.com)

I was (almost) literally drooling on this Barbie doll. Among the Barbie brides displayed there (including the ones from Monique Lhuillier and Reem Acra which had an awesome bustled skirt), the Carolina Herrera was my favorite. And why not, the lace details and criss-cross ribbons on its bodice was a winner. If I were as sexy as Barbie, this would have been my dream wedding gown. Actually, the overall wedding look, including her hairstyle and make-up, was so elegant.

It's interesting how Barbie can give you lots of fashion inspiration, even for a wedding dress. My only gripe is that I don't think I have a chance to own this Barbie doll, since it's really expensive here. Tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location