Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Inspiration board - Yellow and Gray

I guess I got affected by the weather, (no) thanks to Typhoon Conson, which hit the Philippines' northern provinces and affecting Metro Manila as well.

Because the sky was dreary since yesterday, I chose gray as a color to toy around for this inspiration board. For the accent, I chose yellow primarily because I want to see something cheery amid the gloomy weather. Yeah, this board was inspired by my feelings of sadness because of the weather and the search for a glimmer of hope for sunshine.

Apparently, after making this, I found this to be one of my favorites. The color combination was great. Check it out:

1st row, left to right: Style 454 wedding garter by TheGarterGirl.com; Silver Monogrammed Favor Box Kit by MyWeddingFavors.com; Modern Houston Wedding tablescape by Paper Dolls Photography via StyleMePretty.com.

2nd row, from left: Jean De Sey Silver Suit from JeanDeSey.fr; Frase wedding gown by Pronovias.com; Ribbon Boutonniere by MarthaStewartWeddings.com; Dessy Collection Style 2810 by Dessy.com.

3rd row, from left: Style 47819 flower girl dress by Watters.com; Vintage White and Yellow Bouquet by KarenTran.com.

4th row: Flower Child wedding invitation by InvitationsByDawn.com; Wedding cake by Cameron Ingalls via GreenWeddingShoes.com; Shoe detail from StephanieWilliamsPhotography.com; Wedding rings on citrus candy from LoveStillStands.tumblr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location