Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Inspiration Board: Plaid

I was browsing the Net for some images when I stumbled on a photo of a wedding that incorporated plaid details on its design. I got interested and went ahead to whip up this latest inspiration board using plaid or tartan pattern. Here's what I have for today:

Top row, from left: Sarah Maren Photography via Elizabeth Anne Designs,  Joyce Young.
2nd row, from left: J Crew, Cheeky Design, Scrumptious Cakes via Flickr.
3rd row, from left: Boys Suits Online, Handfasting Cords at Etsy, Alfred Angelo.
The colors may seem kinda mixed, but I chose photos with blue as their base. Sorry about that, I concentrated more on the pattern than the colors. Anyway, hope this gets you inspired. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location