Thursday, July 28, 2011

Share your wedding!

One of the reasons I put up this blog is because I wanted to share to everyone the inspirations that helped me create my own wedding.

Next month, on the 9th, my husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary. 

And I realized I really haven't shared my full wedding preparation experience. I only got to share you the moodboard I made for my wedding. But I haven't really told you the nitty-gritty, the bits and pieces of the preps.

And as my blog says, "tips and ideas ...from my own personal experience." I think it's time I share them with you. :)

But on the next post. I have to collate my photos first.

After I share my own wedding with you guys, I'm inviting you to also share your big day (and the days before it) to the other readers of Inspired Weddings. We'd like to see how you created your wedding day. It'll be fun for everyone, and I'm sure future brides and grooms would love the inspiration you'll give.

If you'd like to share your wedding story, email me at mjdroldan@gmail.com. I'll start with my own wedding, then anyone who wants to have their story published here can contact me.

Hope you can join me in this endeavor. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location