Thursday, January 29, 2009

My inspiration board - Green

When I was going through my wedding preparations, I got into forums wherein brides-to-be made their wedding inspiration boards. They're like a collage of pictures that go with their theme -- from the gowns to the entourage details to the decor. I never got the time to make my own, but I did get photos on the Net for inspiration.

Guess I have some free time on my hands that I collated some of the pics I've gathered and made my inspiration board based on our color motif, which was green with some pink accents. The gown on the top left was one of my favorites that I had my wedding dress made almost like that.

1st column, from top: Pearl Collection wedding dress, Little Flowers by Odyssey bridesmaid dress, both from Brides.com; table setting with hydrangeas, tulips, orchids, peonies, kimies and dahlias from BlueSkyWeddings.com.

2nd column, from top:
David's Bridal bridesmaid dresses from Brides.com; scroll wedding invitation from MajesticInvites.com; Salon Verona wedding shoes from BellissimaBridalShoes.com; 'The Temptation' graduated drop earrings from Overstock.com; Floral Sweet wedding cake from Brides.com.

3rd column, from top:
Wedding bouquet of mini callas, pink roses and green cymbidium orchids from BlueSkyWeddings.com; Jacquelin Bridal wedding dress and Jordan bridesmaid dress, both from Brides.com.

You can also make your own inspiration board. It's pretty simple, too. Plus it's very helpful when you're doing a lot of DIY stuff, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location