Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome!

Hey everyone and welcome to this blog. I've created this to help soon-to-wed bloggers in creating their beautiful weddings.

So why the interest in weddings?

Actually, I don't know. To tell you the truth, I've been married for six months now (as of this writing) and I still can't get over the joys of my own wedding preparations. Looking at our wedding pictures and worksheets and collated photos for inspiration still puts a smile on my face. I think ever since preparing for my own wedding, I've been fascinated in all its aspects. From setting the budget to making the guest list to forming the entourage to finding the best suppliers at the best value (we pretty much had a low-budget wedding). In the 14 months of wedding preparations, I have learned a lot from my parents, friends, and even from online buddies. And because I appreciate their help so much, I thought of paying them forward. But I'm too sloppy to be a real wedding planner, so I decided to put up this blog.

So what can you expect from my blog? Basically I'll be posting inspirations gathered everywhere -- from personal experience, from others' experience, and even those that I came by with while browsing the Internet. I won't say I'm an expert, because honestly I'm not. I just want to share my own experiences that you may yourself encounter during your preparations. Hopefully with my blog, you could get some tips (culled from real-life experience) and you'd also be able to find your own inspiration for your dream wedding.

Will be posting again soon. Later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location