Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back to Inspire!

After how many months of not posting anything here, Inspired Weddings is raring for a comeback!

Yes folks, the past 4 months gave me quite a headache, no thanks to someone/ something erroneously reporting that this blog was a spam. Good thing there were a few kind folks over at the Google Help forum who helped me step by step into getting this blog back.

And now that I can access this blog once again, I aim to give you more wedding inspirations in the days to come. Though I can't promise you to blog everyday, since work has taken over much of my time. But what I can tell you is that you'll soon see more new wedding-related stuff here.

Do check this blog out in the coming days. Hopefully, I've already gotten a hand with my Photoshop alternative by then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location